Monday, September 8, 2008

A Lull

I am at a bit of a low point right now. Shannon is moving away. Who will tune in to Beth's Happy Hair now that she is gone? I can't get people to enter my contests. I can't get people to comment on my stuff. Is anyone even reading my posts? What's the secret?

I signed up for Adsense and nobody clicks. I signed up for Swagbucks and nobody searches. Should I delete this blog? Is it a big waste of time?

If you are reading this, please comment so I know that someone out there is checking out what I pour my energy into each time I post.

4 comments:

SimplyGlam said...

I read your blog as much as I can, I've just been really busy as of late...

Andrea said...

I read it!! Sometimes blogs get in a lull. Mine went through that for a long while. =( Things will start looking up.

Anonymous said...

Have found your blog from the link on your easyhairnetwork website. I am in the process of trying to sell my auburn hair. Currently it is posted on thehairtrader since it was free to post there. Have been trying to find other websites that sell hair or can connect me to buyers.

Anonymous said...

if you post your ad correctly on thehairtrader.com with clear images and description and have good hair to sell, well, that's the place to get the most money. It's really the only place.