Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sad Tummy Tuesday News

My friend Shannon called me this weekend with two bits of information. Number one, she's moving. Her husband took a job in Milwaukee and they'd be leaving at the end of the month. :-(
We'd been together since grade school—two blocks away when we were younger, and then in neighboring towns when we graduated. When she married, she and Brian moved only 4 blocks from my apartment. I will miss her, but at least it will give me an excuse to enter Wisconsin.

Number two, she's pregnant. I feel even more terrible that I won't be able to see her grow and help her with babysitting and cooking meals, etc. I might just have to take a maternity leave myself after her new baby comes and then stay with her for 6 weeks. Ha!

So, no more Tummy Tuesday. If there is anyone else out there who would like the motivation to lose weight by featuring their body and weekly struggle in front of an audience, let me know. I would gladly start Tummy Tuesday again.

Any thoughts on Tummy Tuesday? Was it entertaining? Was it helpful to others? Is it something you'd like to tune into again?

Thanks again Shannon!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Congratulations to your friend that she's pregnant. How exciting and no need to worry about that tummy!!!! =)

It will be sad to see a friend but now it's time to take a step in a new direction in both of your lives. Good excuse to vacation though, huh?

I liked the tummy Tuesday it made me get motivated.