Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Personalized Room Designs


I just bought a very nice shower gift for my friend. I found a lady in North Carolina that paints personalized room decor and asked her if I could order something from her, since I don't live near Raleigh. She was more than happy to oblige, and I was shipped the perfect present for my friend.

I had seen something like this at Target/Walmart but 1. it was so expensive and 2. it wasn't personal enough for me to give to my dear friend. I knew she had picked Pooh as a theme, so I asked Sassy to create a scene with the characters and add the baby's name somehow. She did a fantastic job. My friend said that it was her and her husband's favorite gift. She asked if the lady lived nearby so she could have her paint a wall mural. Only Raleigh, North Carolina is so lucky!

Check out her website. Sassy-Design.com. She has a bunch of photos on there just to give you an idea of what items you could purchase, but have them personalized, which makes them even more special! She can basically paint on anything.

The possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is simply adorable! A perfect baby gift for a good friend.

Angela said...

I love that! I'm going to order something for my sister.