Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone. My name is Beth. I am here to write about my life and experiences, and hopefully offer useful tips .

Let's get started. For my first tip, I would like to get the word out about my new website.

Have you ever considered selling your hair? Have you ever been in a financial crunch and wondered, "Gee, if I could just get a couple of extra bucks...but how?"

http://www.easyhairnetwork.com


It's an easy solution for people with long hair to list their hair for sale, in a classified format, for potential hair buyers to view. Unlike other hair selling/buying sites, EasyHairNetwork.com offers you ad space for your hair for only $10 until it sells. Plus, I think EasyHairNetwork.com is so much more visually appealing than those other places. And, there's another site out there that claims to have the highest traffic count of any hair selling website, however, they charge double and will only list your hair for 3 months. I am determined to spread EasyHairNetwork.com's popularity and offer the highest traffic count for my listers.

You may get slack from others for selling your hair instead of donating it. Well, it's your hair, and ultimately it is your decision, not theirs. They can donate if they want. If they don't have hair to donate, I'm sure those charities will take monetary donations. And, you might find that the process of growing your hair was so easy that you'll grow it out again and donate it next time. It's your choice. I started EasyHairNetwork.com as a way to help me out of a financial crisis. I was glad I had my hair to fall back on. Now I am growing it back out. Who knows what I will decide to do with it this time?

No comments: