Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tummy Tuesday!!!!


Shannon: Let's get right to it. I felt very motivated the beginning of this last week. I ran and biked for 45 minutes one night after the kids were in bed. I took a long bike ride the next day with the kids. I went swimming one day too. I think I am making some progress in the exercising department. I also started eating bran muffins every morning. Trying to cut down on processed junk food, which is sort of working, although I am an emotional eater, so I got mad a couple times this week. Oops!

Measurements:
Around belly button: 31.5"
(0 from last time, overall -.5")
Around bulge: 36" (0 from last time, overall -1")
Weight: 149 lbs (-1 from last time, overall-1)


So the inches didn't move, but I think I look like improvements are being made. This next week the really the week to just do it. No more excuses. The period is over. Now let's get serious.

See you nest week.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good job! I read somewhere a long time ago that really you should only weigh yourself (I don't know about measurements) once a month because it takes that long for your body to adjust when first starting diets and exercise with water and sodium and potassium(?). You're doing great! Keep up the good work.